We’re hiring an in-person receptionist and executive assistant to help us more efficiently manage our doctor’s schedule and assist patients experience top notch care. Our mission is to provide our community with the best holist health care on their journey to reclaiming their health. We help our patients restore their health through chiropractic care, functional medicine, Shape ReClaimed and lifestyle changes. We want to create a world where there is no chronic diseases and everyone can live long and enriched lives.
And this is where you come in!
We need you to bring your organizational savvy, attention to detail, communication skills and both experience with and commitment to nurturing and supporting our patients and the doctor. We need you to step into the processes and systems we’ve created to manage our patient’s care along with scheduling, returning calls, collecting payments, logistics and bringing your own genius. How can you help make the doctors life easier, protect her time and reduce the fluff from her to-do list? We have amazing opportunities begging to be taken, but we’re missing the support that will allow her to show up primed, prepped, and hustling. Can you keep unnecessary items off her plate, prioritize her to-do list, and turn tactical assignments into documented processes that can be handed off? We want someone who’s available, highly skilled, and passionate about supporting our doctor.
Who You’ll Work With:
This is a part-time roll (with the potential for full-time) that reports directly to the doctor. You’ll work closely with the doctor and our patients. This will start as coverage for a current staff member going on maternity leave and then transition into a job-sharing position.
We are looking for someone who has experience in a holistic office setting with long-term dreams of growth with us. You must be willing to work in an in-person setting that requires interacting with our staff and patients.
This position will also require flexibility including working evenings and weekends.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide personalized and holistic services designed primarily for women living in the Chicagoland area who are frustrated with being dismissed by their doctors and want to be validated and supported in addressing their health concerns in an era that has heightened our understanding of the need for prioritizing health and wellbeing.
We’re committed to health!
We challenge the status quo of the current healthcare model. We believe the body is amazing and has the ability to heal from the chronic conditions that plague our society.
What we believe in:
Personal responsibility is paramount
We are brave enough to admit when we’re wrong or when we’ve made mistakes and take the initiative to correct the issue. We’re here to own our own individual part in all co-created messes AND miracles.
Simplicity sustainably scales
We seek the solution that is as easy as possible to execute AND gets the biggest result. Let it be easy and be willing to do the work that creates ease. Work hard once, then tweak and repeat.
Momentum depends on process
Clear process simplifies every task, and when a process doesn’t yet exist, we know creating it will move us more quickly towards our goals.
Our success is measured by the success we create with our patients
The more fun we have the more our patients thrive.
Changing the world of each individual patient that seeks our care is a joyful pursuit. We know when we’re having fun and we’re aligned as a team, creating impact, and having success comes easily.
This role will be essential to support our patients and the doctor. You will also be protecting the doctors time, energy, and efforts with efficiency in processes like communication, organization, and calendar management.
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Taking payments from patients
- Opening and closing tasks for the office to run smoothly and professionally
- Assisting the doctor in maximizing efficiencies in her days through patient and calendar management
- Protecting the schedule and creating efficiencies and processes around how to schedule and why to ensure the doctor is making the best use of her time
- Handling calls and emails
- Managing patient flow between providers and/or disciplines
- Understand the limitations of the doctor and develop solutions around those limitations
- Assist in the growth of the practice
- Keep open communication between departments
- Communicating and connecting with patients through kindness and understanding
- Have a clear understanding of our holistic approach to health care
- Have a keen attention to details and be proactive in maintaining flow within the office space
- The doctor feels supported- she knows when to be where, what she needs in order to be successful and is never overscheduled.
- Patients feel welcome and deeply cared for and look forward to coming in for their appointments.
- Patients have a consistent and predictable experience with the doctor and with the staff.
- Patient appointments are maintained and there is consistent follow up and flow throughout their care.
- Our office hours are Mondays and Wednesdays from 2:30pm-6:30pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am-12pm and 2:30pm-6:30pm, and every other Saturday from 9am-11:30am. We arrive approximately 45 minutes before we open for the day and stay approximately 20 minutes after we are closed.
To apply for this position, please send and email to AnchoredInHealth.email@example.com with the word “avocado” in the subject line so we know you read this job description completely and pay attention to details.